Features visits to the ancient cities of Dehli, Agra and Jaipur.
Why Book with Tours of Exploration?
- We specialize in customized, personalized tours that can suit your needs, interests, and hobbies. Whether you are in India for research, photography, or pursuing another hobby, we will ensure you leave your trip fully satisfied with how your vacation time was spent.
- We choose to work with local partners, not only to guarantee an immersive, culturally and naturally authentic experience; but also to economically support the area's local population. Wildlife conservation is one of our key values!
- Book with confidence as deposits are risk-free and refundable.
Departure Dates & Costs 2021 - 2022
Departures daily based on minimum 2 people (private tour)
Tour Cost from Delh based on First Class Hotels: 1,490 USD / $ 1,890 CAD
Tour cost per person based on Deluxe Hotels $ 1,590 USD or $ 1,995 CAD
Day 1: Arrive DelhiOur representative will meet you at the receiving area and escort you to the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi / Jaipur (B)
Approx. 265 Km / 5 hour drive. Morning drive to Jaipur, the home of India’s legendary Hindu warriors, whose historic forts, palaces, and gardens lend a timeless quality to this storied region. On arrival, check into the hotel. Lunch & Dinner on own
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
Full day sightseeing of Jaipur including a visit to the Amber Fort and a photo stop at the Palace of the Winds, the Hawa Mahal in the morning. A visit to the City Palace in the afternoon, which now houses the royal residence and museums with a fine collection of textiles and costumes, armory, manuscripts and paintings, followed by a stopover at Jantar Mantar, wraps up the day. Explore the local markets.
Suggestion: Sound and light show in the evening at the Amber fort which beautifully portrays the history of Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur / Ranthambore or Chambal Safari Lodge (B, L, D)
Approx. 150 Km / 3 hour drive. After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambore.
On arrival at Ranthambore, check-into the hotel.
Bordering the outer fringes of the Thar Desert and the former hunting grounds of the Maharajah of Jaipur, Ranthambore is now a 512-square-mile natural preserve (one of India’s largest) that is home to diverse plant life; historic ruins; and hundreds of species of birds, reptiles, mammals, and of course, Bengal tigers. This afternoon we take a game drive through the Park, whose mission is to help preserve and protect the endangered Bengals. Lunch & Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 5: Ranthambore (B, L, D)
On today’s morning and afternoon game drives, we are sure to see more game (though tiger and leopard sightings are not guaranteed). Lunch & Dinner in the Hotel.
Day 6: Ranthambore / Bharatpur (B)
Approx. 240 Km / 5 hour drive. Morning after breakfast, drive to Bharatpur, On arrival at Bharatpur check in to the hotel. In the evening take a rickshaw and visit keoladeo bird sanctuary to see the birds in their habitat. Colorful kingfishers, graceful pelicans rare Siberian cranes and Trans- continental fliers - the migratory water - fowl are amongst the 375 species of birds found in the Keoladeo National Park. The most spectacular nesting is that of the egrets, storks, herons and cormorants, which make over 10,000 nests every year. This makes outstanding bird havens of the world. The park covers an area of 28.73km.
Day 7: Bharatpur / Agra (B)
Approx. 65 Km / 1 ½ hour drive
Early morning, take a rickshaw and leave for the park for bird watching. Later return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival check into the hotel. Today visit Agra Fort, which stands like a crescent on the banks of the Jamuna River enclosed by forbidding 20-meter high walls.
Day 8: Agra / Delhi (B)
Approx. 220 Km / 4 hour drive
Morning sunrise visit to Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday), poetry in marble and a symbol of eternal love. Later back to hotel for breakfast, after that checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi proceed for lunch at a local restaurants or hotel on own. After lunch, visit Chandni Chowk where you enjoy Cycle rickshaw ride and explore the old city of Delhi. This will be followed by a drive past the historical India Gate, the President’s estate and the Parliament House. Transfer to the International airport where you board flight to onward destination.
Chambal Safari Lodge
In place of Ranthambore - you may also chose Chambal Safari Lodge which is a 5 hour drive from Jaipur or Delhi. Here you will enjoy a river safari, nature walks, and a visit to the incredible temples of Bateshwar (which rival those of Pushkar).
First Class Hotels: Delhi - The Suryaa, Jaipur - Royal Orchid or Trident, Rathambhore - Nahargarh or Regency or substitute Chambal Safari Lodge, Bharatpur - Laxmi Niwas Palace, Agra - Hilton Doubletree
Deluxe Hotels. Delhi - Shangrila, Jaipur - ITC Rajputana, Rathambhore - Nahargarh or Regency or substitute Chambal Safari Lodge, Bharatpur - Laxmi Niwas Palace, Agra - ITC Mughal
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the above mentioned hotels in base category rooms with the above mentioned meal plan• Rickshaw ride at Delhi
• Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur
• 2 Game drives in Ranthambore National Park, all with English speaking Naturalists in a non-air conditioned Exclusive jeep safari
• Morning & Evening Cycle rickshaw ride at keoladeo bird sanctuary in bharatpur.
• Battery van ride at Taj Mahal, Agra
• All Entrance fees to the Monuments as per the itinerary
• Services of English speaking Local guides during sightseeing at all the places as per the itinerary
• Arrival & Departure transfers (on Day 1 & Day 8 only) with Representative at the airport and Land transport
➢ 2 - Guest using - Air-conditioned Innova Car
• 2 Bottles of mineral water per person per day for sightseeing tour OR road travels
• All currently applicable taxes
Does not include
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
• Any Insurance
• Any tipping
• Any meals or beverages that are not specified on the above inclusions