nine countries (Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Suriname, Guiana and French Guiana) with The volume of this river (20% of all fresh water in the world) and the great variety of flora and fauna are probably the most impressive experience the visitors have in this region.
Begin your cruise in Manaus located at the junction of Solimões, Negro and Amazon rivers. Amazon EcoBoat is an extraordinary nautical experience, where elegance and comfort bring intimacy in total respect of the ecosystem. The boat is an eco-responsible cruise with solar energy, selective sorting and organized waste disposal and biodegradable products.
Why book with Tours of Exploration?
- We specialize in customized, personalized tours that can suit your needs, interests, and hobbies.
- We choose to work with local partners, not only to guarantee an immersive, culturally and naturally authentic experience; but also to economically support the area's local population.
- Do you prioritize eco-conscious travel? We picked our suppliers very carefully for this tour for the highest level of consideration given to the environment.
- Book with confidence as deposits are risk-free and refundable.
2022 Departure Dates & Cost
4 night / 5 day cruise per person based private groups of 4 - 8 persons
Approx. tour cost: $2,600 USD per person
Day 1: Sail down the river along Manaus banks until Meeting of the Waters, passing by Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market, floating market, houses on stilts (palafittes) and the new bridge.
Later, we will visit Januari Ecological Park. (L,D)
Day 2: Today we glide along Rio Negro banks until Acajatuba Lake, and have the opportunity to see dolphins (botos), fishing pirarucu and piranhas. In the evening will will go out in search of caimans and other animals. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Sail up to the Jaraqui Village for an educational hike in the primary rainforest talking about the benefits of the various rainforest plants
used by Amazonian jungle tribes for their alternative ancestral medicine. After that, we continue to the Anavilhanas Archipelago where we will anchor overnight. (B,L,D)
Day 4: Today we sail to the Cuieiras River to observe rich fauna, flora and the perfectly preserved majestic riverbanks. We will have the chance to visit the “Caboclos” manioc crops and processing. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Return to Manaus. (B,L,D)
- Accommodation on the boat
- Activities as described
- Meals as indicated (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- English speaking guides
Transfers in/out Manaus
Optional extra nights in Manaus
Phone calls and personal expenses